"Automation is our passion"
CNC Router - adp.aluminum
550 x 700 x 180 mm.
550 x 1050 x 180 mm.
Technical specification of the base model:
- Working dimensions: X = up to 550mm.; Y = up to 1050mm.; Z = 180 mm.;
- Speed of work along the X and Y Axes: up to 20 000 mm./min. (Limitef by software from 40 000 mm./min.)
- Speed of work along the Z Axis: up to 15 000 mm./min.
- Positioning precision: 0,02 mm.
- Rigid steel base.
- Highly technological aluminum construction. (Aluminum profiles “Item”, Germany)
- Portal made of aluminum profiles 160/160mm. (Aluminum profiles “Item”, Germany)
- Aluminum profile table, which allows for the fast and easy placement of stock pieces.
- The movement along all axes is established with powerful SERVO motors controlled by high quality reliable controllers.
- The movement along all axes is established through ball screws and linear parallels.
- Syncronized double movement with two servo engines and 2 ball screws along the Y axis.
- Mechanical aluminum holds - 4 units.
- Controlling software MACH 3 by ArtSoft.
- Computer with licensed operation system - Windows 7 HOME(Refurbished).
- Operations stand with monitor, keyboard and PC mouse.
- Electrical box for control.
- Integrated limit switches, callibration keys, and Emergency - stop.
Note: The spindle is not included in the technical specification and the price of the base model.
For additional OPTIONS for spindles and other components for integration, please click on the OPTIONS button below: