"Automation is our passion"
CNC Center - adp.marble
Our centers with CNC differ in a few basic parameters - working dimensions, type of construction and maximum power of the spindles that can be integrated according to the model in preference. All machines are designed with highly technological modular construction, which allows for the later upgrade and addition of modules - "A" Axis (rotary table for machining 3D models with complex geometrical form), additional Z Axes for vertical/horizontal work, systems for instrument water cooling, vacuum tables, and pneumatic holds, etc.
1200 x 1200 x 200 mm.
1400 x 1600 x 200 mm.
1400 x 2000 x 200 mm.
Technical specification of the base model:
- Working dimensions: X = up to 1400mm.; Y = up to 2000mm.; Z = 200 mm.;
- Speed of work along the X and Y Axes: up to 25 000 mm./min. (Limitef by software from 40 000 mm./min.)
- Speed of work along the Z Axis: up to 15 000 mm./min.
- Positioning precision: 0,02 mm.
- Rigid steel base.
- Highly technological aluminum construction. (Aluminum profiles “Item”, Germany)
- Portal made of aluminum profiles 200/160mm. (Aluminum profiles “Item”, Germany)
- Aluminum profile table, which allows for the fast and easy placement of stock pieces.
- The movement along all axes is established with powerful SERVO motors controlled by high quality reliable controllers.
- The movement along Axes X and Y is established through pinion rack zero back-lash modules(developed by "ADP - Smolyan" Ltd.) and linear parallels.
- Syncronized shaft for the movement along the Y axis.
- Z axis with ball screw and double linear parallel.
- Mechanical aluminum holds - 8 units.
- Controlling software MACH 3, by ArtSoft.
- Computer with licensed operation system - Windows 7 HOME(Refurbished).
- Operations stand with monitor, keyboard and PC mouse.
- Electrical box for control.
- Integrated limit switches, callibration keys, and Emergency - stop.
Note: The spindle is not included in the technical specification and the price of the base model.
For additional OPTIONS for spindles and other components for integration, please click on the OPTIONS button below: